As per the latest circular of CBSE, the Data of Registered Students of IX / XI and List of Candidates (LOC) for X / XII Examination has to be uploaded on the system (CBSE Website) with the “Digital Signature” of the Principal/ Head of Institution.
This Digital Signature has to be of a specific type, with the name of the School, so that it can be used on the CBSE Website for uploading the LOC/ Registration data of Students.
ACE Technology is the Authorized, Licensed Registration Authority of Sify CA, under the CCA, Govt. of India, to provide Digital Signature Certificates across the country, which can be used for uploading the LOC and Registration data on the CBSE website. We are authorized and already providing Digital Signatures to State & Central Govt Depts., PSUs, various Universities, Boards & Institutions, CBSE, School & Colleges, Defence, Railways, Corporates, Banks etc, for varied purposes.
Procedure to Purchase a Digital Signature for CBSE LOC & Registration of Students:-
- Applicant (Principal / Head of Institution) has to apply for the DSC, filling a DSC form, for this purpose.
- Click here to download the Digital Signature Application form.
- Fill all required details – Name of applicant (Principal/ Head of Org), School name, full address, contact details, attach photograph, and sign at relevant places.
- Attach relevant documents duly attested, as given in the checklist, and specify the delivery address, to courier the Digital Signature USB Token.
- Make online payment in our Bank account as per details given therein.
- Before dispatching, scan all the documents along with payment details and email us to email@example.com along with your contact details.
- After verifying all the documents, our team would contact you for further process/ requirements.
- The applicant would need to complete certain verifications like Video, eMail and SMS, as per the CCA Guidelines.
- After all, verifications are completed, your Digital Signature will be despatched at the relevant address given by you.
Type of Digital Signature Required for CBSE LOC / Registration of Students Data to be Uploaded?
As per Circular of CBSE, the School Principal / Head of Institution needs to procure a legally valid Digital Signature, in the name of the organization ( i.e. the school ). The DSC would contain the name of the School as well as the name of the applicant i.e. the Principal / Head of Institution. Class 2 Combo DSC (Signing & Encryption Certificate) will work for CBSE as well as it will also work on all India eTendering, eProcurement, eAuctions, eBidding and many more.
- The Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) that would be provided to you is for the intended usage, although it can be used for other purposes as well. In case you need DSC for any other purpose, please check with our team, beforehand. There are different type of Digital Signatures, for different purposes.
- DSC will be issued on a Crypto USB Token, which needs to be inserted in the USB Port of your PC/ Laptop.
- DSC will be issued only after receiving full payment, a full set of complete attested documents and completing all the verifications.
- DSC Will be sent through Courier and may take few days to deliver.
Pan India Presence – Anywhere delivery, with Technical support:
Having branches across the country, we can issue and delivery Digital Signatures to any school, any location across the country. Having a dedicated team to provide timely technical support, you can rest assured of after-sales service, for support related to Digital Signatures. The Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) that would be provided to you is for the intended usage, although it can be used for other purposes as well. In case you need DSC for any other purpose, please check with our team, beforehand. There are different type of Digital Signatures, for different purposes.